I, the subject of personal data, in accordance with the Russian Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152 "On Personal Data" provide Technopark Impulse LLC, hereinafter referred to as the Operator (located at 142062, Moscow region, Domodedovo, Rastunovo village, “Impulse” property), consent to the processing of personal data specified by me in the form of a web chat and / or in the form of ordering a call back on the website on the Internet, the owner of which is the Operator.
- 1. The composition of the personal data I provide is as follows: name, email address and telephone number.
- 2. The purposes of processing my personal data are: ensuring the exchange of short text messages in the online dialogue mode and ensuring the functioning of the callback.
- 3. Consent is provided to perform the following actions (operations) with the personal data specified in this consent: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction, carried out as with using automation tools (automated processing), and without using such tools (manual processing).
- 4. I understand and agree that providing the Operator with any information about myself that is not contact and not related to the purposes of this consent, as well as providing information related to state, banking and / or commercial secrets, information about racial and / or nationality, political views, religious or philosophical convictions, health status, intimate life is prohibited.
- 5. If I decide to provide the Operator with any information (any data), I undertake to provide only reliable and up-to-date information and have no right to mislead the Operator with regard to my personality, to provide false or inaccurate information about myself.
- 6. I understand and agree that the Operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by me, and does not have the ability to assess my legal capacity and proceeds from the fact that I provide reliable personal data and keep such data up to date.
- 7. Consent is valid upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by Russian federal law.
- 8. Consent can be withdrawn by me at any time on the basis of my written statement.