This type of attachment is designed for asphalt and concrete pavement treatment before cold-milling pothole repair. The road milling machines are also used for removing road marking, raised rib marking and slope trimming.
- No elevation difference between adjacent passageways due to use of independent adjustment of the supporting skids;
- Even if the miller is installed out of line, a clear milling depth and a predictable speed of asphalt removal is provided by the self-leveling system built in the basic equipment;
- No vibration of the loader and protection against asphalt chips flying due to the rigid closed structure of the equipment;
- Reduced equipment downtime and easier maintenance owing to a well-thought design;
- Maximum reliability and, hence, high productivity of equipment due to the direct drive of the milling drum;
- Predictable result and fine-tuning of equipment for specific tasks: milling, demarking or cutting junctions through continuous adjustment of the milling depth;
- Asphalt milling closely to the curb is enabled by the continuous drum offsetting system.
|Oil flow, gpm||15,8-23,8|
|Oil flow, l/min||60-90|
|Operating pressure, bar||180-210|
|Number of teeth, pc||42|
|Planing depth, inch||0-4,3|
|Planing depth, mm||0-110|
|Planing width, inch||13.78|
|Planing width, mm||350|